[asterisk-users] [ASTERISK-USER] Meetme Recording issue, recording is 2 times Faster then normal recording.

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta at gmail.com
Tue May 18 07:25:49 CDT 2010

Hi,
The record is not double faster, it's 50% faster (100 seconds original
record -> 66.6 seconds recording). Reducing tempo by 33% without
losing pitch sort of "fixes" the situation, although adds alot garbage
to sound file (you can do this in Audacity).
Sample rate 8kHz is OK, changing it to 5280 fixes the tempo, but
reduces pitch to unacceptable.

Try with more callers in a conference, does it change anything
(increased/decreased tempo)?

You could also try ConfBridge:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd+ConfBridge
or other conference backends (Conference, Konference...)
These could solve the problem if Dahdi is broken.