[asterisk-users] R: new way of asterisk and kamailio (openser) realtime integration

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 17 06:21:59 CDT 2010

On 5/17/10 1:02 PM, Randy R wrote:
> On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Fred Posner<fred at teamforrest.com>  wrote:
>
>> Same problem here.
>>
>> ---fred
>>
>> On May 17, 2010, at 6:28 AM, Alexandru Oniciuc wrote:
>>

>>> kb.asipto.com isn't reachable: DNS doesn't resolve the domain name.
>>>
>>> Alex
>>>
> I see the DNS resolving on our Virginia server but not here in Europe,
> oddly enough. TTL is one day.

internet is more and more broken :-) -- dns last update on this zone was
at least one week ago, issue was reported friday as well, but now seemed
to work ok from several points of world ... very strange anyhow, why
takes so long ... kb.asipto.com is aliased to www.asipto.com if you want
to fix it quickly in local hosts file or use opendns.org dns servers,
they obey ttl and update caches accordingly.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla