[asterisk-users] is my PHPAGI Soap code right?

Zhang Shukun bitzsk at gmail.com
Mon May 17 04:08:31 CDT 2010

2010/5/14 --[ UxBoD ]-- <uxbod at splatnix.net>:

> [...]

Thanks!  the systax is right in my php code. but when excute the php
script. there is errer happend in the server side.

as follows, i don't know what's wrong with it, please help me. thank you:

2010-05-17 14:08:19,359 INFO
[org.codehaus.xfire.handler.DefaultFaultHandler] - <Fault occurred!>
org.codehaus.xfire.fault.XFireFault: Not enough message parts were
received for the operation.
	at org.codehaus.xfire.service.binding.ServiceInvocationHandler.fillInHolders(ServiceInvocationHandler.java:238)
	at org.codehaus.xfire.service.binding.ServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ServiceInvocationHandler.java:73)
	at org.codehaus.xfire.handler.HandlerPipeline.invoke(HandlerPipeline.java:131)
	at org.codehaus.xfire.transport.DefaultEndpoint.onReceive(DefaultEndpoint.java:64)
	at org.codehaus.xfire.transport.AbstractChannel.receive(AbstractChannel.java:38)
	at org.codehaus.xfire.transport.http.XFireServletController.invoke(XFireServletController.java:304)
	at org.codehaus.xfire.transport.http.XFireServletController.doService(XFireServletController.java:129)
	at org.codehaus.xfire.transport.http.XFireServlet.doPost(XFireServlet.java:116)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
	at org.extremecomponents.table.filter.AbstractExportFilter.doFilter(AbstractExportFilter.java:49)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
	at org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:96)
	at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:75)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
	at org.apache.

> --
> Thanks, Phil
>
> --