[asterisk-users] OK, I'm stumped

Jose Flores Galicia flojose at gmail.com
Sun May 16 18:04:20 CDT 2010

Yep, that's the way analog lines on asterisk works.

Callprogress had never work for production to me, the way I resolv this is
asking to Telco the polarity reverse on answer and it will fully work for an
production environment.

Switching to PRI is even better, but think will be an small scenario.

Jose Flores Galicia
<<FloJoSe at gmail.com>>
BriefCode && Code Based Training