[asterisk-users] OK, I'm stumped

Jeff Brower jbrower at signalogic.com
Sun May 16 13:22:04 CDT 2010

Bruce-

> I'm trying to make an AMI call.  I want to call a number, play an
> announcement when the call is answered, then call a second number and
> connect the two when the second call is answered.
>
> I an able to make a simple call to two numbers and connect them using
> the manager API but playing the announcement has me beat.
>
> Suggestions anyone?

Suggest:

  -use an accurate subject line

  -be very specific about the problem

  -show an example of your script or command sequence
   that is not working

When people search Asterisk archives for a solution they're typically going to search for subject lines containing
technical terms related to their problem.

-Jeff