[asterisk-users] 1.6.2.7 SIP realtime problem

Tilghman Lesher tlesher at digium.com
Fri May 14 18:17:33 CDT 2010

On Friday 14 May 2010 16:09:58 Bruce Ferrell wrote:
> I'm getting the following message in my full log at startup and my
> realtime sip peers aren't being found. My realtime extensions have no
> errors.  The table sippeers exists in the database.   Is this a known
> problem?
>
> res_config_mysql.c: Table sippeers not found in database.  This table
> should exist if you're using realtime.

Check your [context] in res_mysql.conf.  In previous versions, it was set as
[general], but extconfig.conf had "asterisk" as the name of the connection.
These two configuration files need to match.  It's correct in the sample
configs, but if you upgraded from a prior version, it's possible that you
still have the bad match.

--
Tilghman Lesher