[asterisk-users] realtime queues "membername" problem

Jean Chassoul chassoul at gmail.com
Fri May 14 11:56:51 CDT 2010

Hi,

I'm using dynamic realtime with asterisk 1.6.0.24, I'm having a strange
problem with queue_members...

If I update only 'membername' field on queue_members table asterisk won't
refresh the change, but if I update another field like interface everything
works as expected, I've found this problem also deleting a existing agent on
queue_members and then inserting a new one with the same interface, penalty
and pause but with another membername :( Asterisk won't refresh the change
and show the old membername on CLI>  ("queue show my-queue...").

It is possible that asterisk refresh these info?

Thanks.