[asterisk-users] Continuing after a TIMEOUT(absolute)

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Thu May 13 15:49:19 CDT 2010

It is possible. I do a whole lot of processing after dial and before hanging
up a call. In your case you can try using something like:

exten => h,1,Playback(blah)
exten => h,2,HangUp()

And make sure these lines are in the same context where the Dial command is.

There are other ways too to achieve similar results, but try this first and
it should work.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail.