[asterisk-users] Asterisk Crashing with ERROR[1906] astobj2.c: refcount -1 on object 0xb1aab758 Ast Ver 1.6.2.6

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu May 13 08:52:17 CDT 2010

Hello,

Anyone have any insight or fix for the error below?  It was the last error
in the log before Asterisk crashed.  I am running Asterisk 1.6.2.6 only for
the T.38 support.

06:21:49] ERROR[1906] astobj2.c: refcount -1 on object 0xb1aab758

Google has some vague references that there is a patch or something but
nothing I could really follow.  Anyone have any ideas?

The system was up for about a month before this error and subsequent crash
occurred.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro