[asterisk-users] SIP trunk between two Asterisk servers

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 16:22:40 CDT 2010

--- On Wed, 5/12/10, Philipp von Klitzing <klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:

> What are your allowguest= and domain=
> settings in the global section of
> sip.conf?
>
> And which version of Asterisk exactly are you using?

I have no such settings defined yet. Still haven't tried to set them...
Not sure what to put in domain.

Anyway:

# /etc/asterisk/sip.conf

[general]

vmexten=*97
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
context=from-sip-external
callerid=Unknown
notifyringing=yes
notifyhold=yes
limitonpeers=yes
tos_sip=cs3
tos_audio=ef
tos_video=af41
rtptimeout=120
rtpholdtimeout=300
pedantic=no
urlencode=yes
register=0000000001:xxxxxxx at internet_sip_provider.com/01010101010101
regcontext=dundi-extens

Server 2:

Asterisk 1.4.31

Server 1:
same sip.conf settings except Asterisk 1.2.40

Notice the urlencode setting which is a patch taken from:
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=14652

This may be the culprit but I'm not quite sure about it. Also, I *need* this patch unless the "address incomplete" issue gets solved.

Vieri