[asterisk-users] include sip configuration from another file in sip.conf

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed May 12 13:30:04 CDT 2010

On Wed, 12 May 2010, Jason Parker wrote:

> Working as expected.
>
> When you #include a file, the #include line is replaced with the
> contents of the file.  Meaning your register line is likely being placed
> inside the previous context.

An include file like the following will work as the OP expected:

[general](+)
         register                        = xxxxxxxxx:yyyyyy at sipgate.com/zzzzzzzzzz
[sipgate.com]
         caninvite                       = no
         canreinvite                     = no
         context                         = from-sipgate.com
         fromdomain                      = sipgate.com
         fromuser                        = xxxxxxxxx
         host                            = sipgate.com
         insecure                        = very
         nat                             = no
         secret                          = yyyyyy
         type                            = peer
         username                        = xxxxxxxxx

--
Thanks in advance,