[asterisk-users] asterisk-users Digest, Vol 70, Issue 25

Vardan hvardan71 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 09:27:04 CDT 2010

Look, you do again with registration.
remove any registration information.
Look this config, I think it can help you

Server1:

sip.conf

[interboxserver2]
type=friend
host=192.168.250.112
context=callfromserver2
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=g729

extensions.conf

[calltoserver2]
  exten =>  _X.,1,Noop(Call to server2)
  exten =>  _X.,2,Dial(SIP/interboxserver2/${EXTEN})
  exten =>  _X.,3,Hangup

[callfromserver2]

exten => _X.,1,Noop(Call from server2)
exten => _X.,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,3,Hangup

Server2:

sip.conf

[interboxserver1]
type=friend
host=192.168.250.111
context=callfromserver1
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=g729

extensions.conf

[calltoserver1]
  exten =>  _X.,1,Noop(Call to server1)
  exten =>  _X.,2,Dial(SIP/interboxserver1/${EXTEN})
  exten =>  _X.,3,Hangup

[callfromserver1]

exten => _X.,1,Noop(Call from server1)
exten => _X.,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,3,Hangup

Try so, I think it must work.
And also, look and delete any another records in both servers in
sip.conf about this servers settings.

Vardan