[asterisk-users] Stress Test new system

Eddie Mikell eddie at rimmkaufman.com
Wed May 12 08:59:31 CDT 2010

All:

Getting ready to put the system in production.

Any suggestions on "stress testing" the system?  I'd like to initiate
say 10 sip phone calls to make sure the provider has the bandwidth.  Can
you do that in CLI?  I've called 4 numbers simultaneously with the hard
phones I currently have and am thinking of adding 6 or so soft-phones to
various pc's to make a total of ten outgoing calls at the same time.

Any thing else that can be tested before we go live (total of 60 users)?

Thanks,

Eddie Mikell