[asterisk-users] SIP trunk between two Asterisk servers

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 07:13:09 CDT 2010

--- On Wed, 5/12/10, Philipp von Klitzing <klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:

> Either
>
> a) set a secret and use that on both sides, or
> b) look at allowguest= and the default context and maybe
> the domain=
> settings, or
> c) use insecure=invite

Thanks Philipp.

I'm trying option c) which is the simplest.
used insecure=invite but failed with the same SIP messages.
Tried also insecure=yes but the same messages show up:

SIP/2.0 407 Proxy Authentication Required

I had already tried a) before but did not record the SIP messages (it also failed).

I haven't tried c) yet...

So I'll do a) again and log the messages and then try c).

Do you actually have a working SIP trunk within your LAN?
If so, could you please share your settings?

Thanks,

Vieri