[asterisk-users] Creating a HTTP Request on missed call?

Zhang Shukun bitzsk at gmail.com
Tue May 11 04:21:50 CDT 2010

Hello there,

I have successfully installed and configured asterisk for use as an
office PBX using SIP trucks and Voip handsets (using g.729 codec)
which works great.

Now I wish to try and configure asterisk to do a HTTP request and
submit callerID to an external website when a call is missed. eg
Someone calls PBX and rings extension 100 -> Call is not answered ->
HTTP request is initiated to the following URL
"http://www.mywebsite.com/index.php?=NumberHere"
....or something similar.

There are a couple of threads I have read on similar topics but none
seem to fit the bill. One involved installing a DialPlan Injection
module, however I was unable to get the associated SQL database
installed so I fell at the first hurdle.

I hope this is not too taxing to solve and understand that this may
not be a native function of asterisk, but any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

--
Thanks for your supporting,