[asterisk-users] Problem of "Playing 'pbx-transfer'"

kamrun nahar bina bina187 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 21:52:51 CDT 2010

Our codec is ulaw.
We tested snom to snom, x-lite to x-lite.  We are getting same problems as
usual.
I alse tested for another device like linksys to snom, x-lite to snom.
mobile phone to snom or x-lite. The same problem occurs for above two
options.
We sometimes hear transfer' s sound, sometime cannot hear transfer sound.
The same problem for answering machine.
Is it the load problem or something else? Is there any solution for this
problem?

our system is like as:
The number of User agent is: 1650
The number of Actual registered user agent is: 600

version of asterisk: 1.4.23.1

our memory size is 4GB.
concurrent calls no : 30.

Thanks in advance