[asterisk-users] Re TrixBox

mike mosier trixboxce at gmail.com
Mon May 10 21:40:53 CDT 2010

Trixbox ce callcenter works ok but call management is worthless. HUD and the
control panel are not made for call centers.  If they ever get hud 3 working
for ce it is suppose to have more call center stuff. Your going to have to
look at 3rd party apps

And yes trixbox questions need to be asked in the trixbox forums
www.trixbox.org.

Respectfully
Michael D Mosier
Ftoc Certified