[asterisk-users] Manipulating the Blacklist database

Myles Wakeham myles at techsol.org
Mon May 10 12:41:27 CDT 2010

I am running Asterisk 1.4.2 and recently we changed the SIP provider of
our main incoming DID number.  The new provider prefixes all CallerID
records with a +1 in front of the number, whereas the previous SIP
provider did not.

Consequently now all my blacklisted numbers aren't matching in my
Dialplan, so I'm getting tele-spammed.

Is there a way that I can work with the blacklist database like a SQL
database, and just apply a script to update all numbers and add the
prefix to them if they don't have it already?

Myles
--
Myles Wakeham