[asterisk-users] Problem of hearing transfer' s sound

kamrun nahar bina bina187 at gmail.com
Sun May 9 21:24:34 CDT 2010

Dear all,

We have been using asterisk for 4 years. Now we have got problems which
occurs during the attended transfer, blind transfer and answering
machine(during the pressing of 999).
During attended transfer and blind transfer , sometimes we cannot hear
the sound of 'pbx-transfer'. The same problem occurs during answering
machine.

I cannot understand why this is happening?
log is :

 -- Started music on hold, class 'default', on SIP/113.34.235.13-b7a3f110

-- <SIP/0000185148-092db338> Playing 'pbx-transfer' (language 'jp')

Although it is showing Playing 'pbx-transfer' (language 'jp'), but we
cannot hear 'pbx-transfer' sound
Sometimes we can hear the sound of 'pbx-transfer' and sometimes we
cannot hear. is it the problem of server load or memory load or
something else? Please let me khow.

The message of asterisk log is always same.so it is very difficult to
understand the problem.

Our system is as like as:
The number of User agent is: 1650
The number of Actual registered user agent is: 600

Asterisk and the User-Agent is connected through the Internet.

......And Is there any solution to solve this problem? We have
investigated in several places but we cannot find out the reason?
We need this solution very urgently. Is there any one who can solve
this problem?
Please help me.

Thanks in advance

Nahar