[asterisk-users] Cant load chan_dahdi

Enrique Mora emora at context.es
Sun May 9 04:52:05 CDT 2010

We got it fixed.

In reality, the output of lsdahdi did not look suspicious.

Following a suggestion of Emanuele Carbone I looked at the output of /etc/init.d/dahdi start and realized that the driver was not loading because  because we had changed the config to use oslec (sw echo cancellation) several weeks earlier but had not restarted the machine.