[asterisk-users] Transfer calls using ##

hin lee hin87 at yahoo.com
Sat May 8 16:36:51 CDT 2010

Thanks for replying Noah.  I'm using FreePBX web interface and have a "ring group" that rings 4 phones as the operator.  I do know that the context type is "from-internal" but when it rings as below, the context type becomes "from-pstn".  Can you tell me where exactly to go and change in the FreePBX web interface?

Thanks!