[asterisk-users] Video in Skype for Asterisk

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri May 7 07:28:30 CDT 2010

On 05/07/2010 12:23 AM, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Is there anything special that has to be done to make video calls work?

Yeah... Skype needs to add video support to the Skype engine that SFA uses.

> It doesn't seem to work for me (no video).

That's right. It's not supported.

> What CODECS are supported?

No video codecs are supported; Skype clients only support VP7 and H.264
(most of them VP7), so it's not clear what is going to be possible once
SFA does have video support.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
skype: kpfleming | jabber: kfleming at digium.com