[asterisk-users] OT: NAT in SPA922

Sebastian Milioto smilioto at gmail.com
Thu May 6 12:37:05 CDT 2010

I see the following in SPA922 System tab (new firmware)

VLAN Settings Enable VLAN:yesnoEnable CDP:yesno VLAN ID:PC Port VLAN Highest
Priority:01234567No Limit Enable PC Port VLAN Tagging:yesnoPC Port VLAN ID:
VLAN ID:1 for all Phones, and VLAN 2, 3, 4, 5......,24 for each PC. This
should work, right?

Sebastian