[asterisk-users] CDR to MS-SQL via ODBC issue

Neeraj Chand Neeraj.Chand at ocis.com.au
Wed May 5 18:29:26 CDT 2010

---
Message: 10
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 10:26:34 -0500
From: Tilghman Lesher <tlesher at digium.com>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] CDR to MS-SQL via ODBC issue
	<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

On Wednesday 05 May 2010 06:51:48 Neeraj Chand wrote:
> I can connect to the database and run via isql, and also use
func_odbc,
> etc with res_odbc configured with the same database / freetds, but I
> cannot write CDRs.

>>Are you writing to the database with func_odbc, or just reading?  My
gut says
>>that you need to check your permissions on the database to ensure that
you're
>>allowed to write to the CDR table.

	Hi Tilghman, yeah I thought so too at first but then, using the
same permissions I'm doing both read & writes as well.

On the database end, the user is setup as database_owner and has db_read
& db_write permissions.

I got Leif to check this with me last night, we couldn't figure it out.

The error that pops up is: