[asterisk-users] Registering a Cisco 7965 on 1.4.26

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Wed May 5 17:55:07 CDT 2010

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 5:05 PM, David White <David.White at watchguard.com>wrote:

> [...]
Have you tried testing on the latest version of the 1.4.x branch?  I believe
1.4.31 was released a couple days ago.

Are your phones on the same LAN as your asterisk server?  I only found the
port issue to be an issue when I had a phone at a client house or office and
they were connecting to a public server.  Which version of the SIP firmware
are you using on your 7965?

--
Thanks,
--Warren Selby