[asterisk-users] VoIP Termination in Japan

Miguel Amez villalvilla at gmail.com
Wed May 5 12:55:49 CDT 2010

probe with this:
www.siptraffic.com
Our company have a lot of experience with this company through a lot of
routes and simply they are the best we know in quality/price rate.
They ask you for 200$ initially, but they work perfectly! The only problem
is that they never give a CID number.
If you don't have any problem with this, they give you really good service.

Regards,

Miguel Amez