[asterisk-users] CDR to MS-SQL via ODBC issue

Neeraj Chand Neeraj.Chand at ocis.com.au
Wed May 5 06:51:48 CDT 2010

Hi guys,

Having issue with getting CDR to write to MS-SQL via ODBC.

       > cdr_odbc: Connected to freetds-connector
       > cdr_odbc: Error in PREPARE -1
       > cdr_odbc: Query FAILED Call not logged!
  == Spawn extension (cisco, ##########, 2) exited non-zero on
'IAX2/astYYYY-507

Isql test:

[xxx at YYYY asterisk]# isql freetds-connector XXXXXXX YYYYYYYYY
| Connected!                            |
| sql-statement                         |
| help [tablename]                      |
| quit                                  |
SQL>

I can connect to the database and run via isql, and also use func_odbc,
etc with res_odbc configured with the same database / freetds, but I
cannot write CDRs.

Any ideas would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Neeraj