[asterisk-users] Productivity Suite on Polycom IP7000

Karl Fife karlfife at gmail.com
Tue May 4 16:42:12 CDT 2010

Has anyone here ever actually truly successfully gotten a Polycom IP7000 to
take a productivity suite license and enabled the bonus features like 4-way
calling, recording etc?  It ALWAYS works perfectly with ALL of our
Soundpoint IP 5/6xx phones, but NEVER for our IP7000s.

I just want to know it's POSSIBLE before I keep slogging away at this.  Is
there a 'bastard_phone=yes' setting that I need to toggle?  Also, does
anybody know any good therapists with a side-specialty of torn-out hair
replacement? :-)

Thanks in advance!
-Karl