[asterisk-users] Check if extension loaded over AMI

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Tue May 4 03:25:00 CDT 2010

Hello list,
I was wondering if there is a way to see if a given piece of dialplan is
loaded through AMI.

I have seen the GetConfig command, but it seems to expect a file name to
retrieve, and I don't necessarily know that (as it could be down the line bu
multiple levels of #includes from the main extensions.conf).

I could run an AMI Command to run the cli command "dialplan show mycontext",
but I'm a bit worried by the performance cost of running a non-natively AMI
command; plus I don't love much the line-formatted response.

I could create a dummy piece of dialplan that is in the same place as . the
one i want to check, and I could try and Originate that and see if it found
or not.

All solutions above seem to be suboptimal.... any idea?
Thanks
l.

--
Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com