[asterisk-users] AGI <==> DeadAGI

Luki lugosoft at gmail.com
Sun May 2 14:18:06 CDT 2010

> We run tens of thousands of call every day too. Call is controlled
> by AGI , and the asterisk version is 1.2.24. I find memory leak in
> asterisk. After serveral weeks, the memory used by asterisk will reach
> 1.2 GB or higher. Each time I have to restart to asterisk, and the
> memory leak will repeat.
>
> I wonder if you have the memory leak problem? Which version asterisk you
> use? Thanks for reply.

No, no memory leak here. Memory usage: 58 MB after:
System uptime: 25 weeks, 5 days, 12 hours, 39 minutes, 52 seconds.

Asterisk version 1.4.23.1 (with about 25 custom, in-house patches).
This particular box only handles signaling from a dozen static peers.
No registration, no media (directrtpsetup=yes), no NAT, no
transcoding, no MOH... but it does use realtime for SIP and IAX, and
AGI and DeadAGI for routing.

Luki