[asterisk-users] B400P card crashes conncection

Rudi Oosthuizen rudio at nha.co.za
Sat May 1 02:38:34 CDT 2010

Had a similar problem with a B410p BRI card. Had to enable (or disable) the 100ohms termination jumper on the card, because the telco provider uses different exchanges ( Maybe someone can give more clarity on this?)

Maybe it's the same problem, enabling resolved my issue.

Grep chan_dahdi /var/log/asterisk/full | grep -i "pri got event" should also give indication off errors on the line from the telco side, if cleared should be no errors.

Rudi Oosthuizen

Ø  Hi,

Ø  I have a B400P BRI card with point-to-point connection (signalling:

Ø  bri_cpe) with this dmesg: http://pastebin.com/sXrRt1yM

Ø  When i restart asterisk server, the card cannot connect to the telco, the control led flashes red. If I unplug the cable between the ISDN nt and the card and wait 40 sec, the card can connect and works properly.

Ø  The telco says the asterisk crashes the connection with the telco, when I let the NT reconnect, the card connects properly.

Ø  Do you have any idea how to solve this problem? Thanks for any help in advance.

Ø  Best regards,

Ø  Peter Gelencser