[asterisk-users] a2billing wont pass the number

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 06:19:52 CDT 2010

I think you have caller ID update set to Yes and A2Billing first asks you
to: "Enter your Caller ID number" and then it asks you: "Enter your
destination number" while you mistake both for destination number.

Otherwise, I am confused by the title of your question that your caller id
doesn't pass and that the message content is not related to it.

-Bruce