[asterisk-users] [asterisk-biz] Asterisk system for church call center

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Tue Mar 30 03:16:19 CDT 2010

On 30 March 2010 02:04, Mark Phillips <g7ltt at g7ltt.com> wrote:
> They say confession is good for the soul. Perhaps they are offering a
> phone in confessional service?
>
> Unfortunately the "business" of the church often flies in the face of
> the business of the Church.

I think you'll find a lot of Church Based Charities, Consoling and
Advise Lines needing very high capacity phone systems out there.

Asterisk due to it being Free is an ideal solution for this purpose.

The Church primary commission is to tell the world. So use of modern
technology is the ideal method of getting this job done.

Its not about money its about evangelism.

Peter.