[asterisk-users] Trying to get reason for ending of AGI call recording

Jeff Johnson jjohnson at neturallyspeaking.com
Mon Mar 29 17:42:00 CDT 2010

I would appreciate any ideas of what I'm doing wrong on this.   My
dialplan calls an AGI which records a file.  That works, but I'm trying
to find a way to determine whether the caller pressed # to stop a
recording before the maxtime expired, or if the recording ended due to
reaching the max timeout.  The $fx variable in the below agi excerpt
always returns 0.

$res = $agi->exec('Record', "$filename.gsm||$maxtime");

$fx = $res['result'];

Thanks,

Jeff