[asterisk-users] 24 FXS Port Voip Gateway and Asterisk

John Novack novackster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 08:01:54 CDT 2010

Adtran also has a 10 year warranty on their products. Doesn't matter if
you bought it off eBay for 30 bucks. Also excellent support. Something
needs fixed, get an RMA you ship it to them, they ship back paid, often
an exchange upgraded.

also there are cheap TE110 cards available on eBay, since they are no
longer made by Digium.

John Novack

Steve Edwards wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Mar 2010, Joseph Begumisa wrote:
>
>> Can anyone recommend a 24 fxs port voip gateway that has worked well
>> with asterisk?  I have a couple of analog handsets that I want to
>> hookup to my asterisk server?  Any tested and tried product
>> recommendations are welcome.  Thanks.
>
> Adtran channel banks are a great "trailing edge" technology. You can
> get them off Ebay for pennies on the original dollar and they are
> built like a tank.
>
> ("voip gateway" is not very specific. If you meant SIP or IAX, you
> might want to specify which.)

Dog is my co-pilot