[asterisk-users] Live Audio Streaming- From Aux interface-Online resource

nik600 nik600 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 06:53:04 CDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 2:30 PM, Jonathan Addleman <jono at redowl.ca> wrote:

> If that doesn't work for some reason (In my case, I needed to stream
> through a flash applet on a web page, so it needed to be an mp3 stream),
> you can use an eagi that pipes through an encoder and then to your
> streaming software. In my case, I piped the audio through ffmpeg and
> then to ezstream which sent it to icecast.
>
> --
> Jon-o Addleman - http://www.redowl.ca

i'm looking for that, can you kindly give me a more detailed example?

I was trying to record a call usng Mixmonitor and then convert it
using ffmpeg but the recording file is continuosly growing and ffmpeg
ends the conversion before of the call completion.

If you can give me a practical example i'll appreciate it a lot.

Bye

--
nik600