[asterisk-users] dnd not working correctly

Ioan Indreias indreias at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 00:38:14 CDT 2010

I would say that from what I know DND function in FreePBX will not
automatically configure the phone DND function but it set a flag into
Asterisk DB:

    -- Executing [*76 at from-internal:5] Set("SIP/117-000001f6",
"DB(DND/117)=YES") in new stack

You report that you do not hear nothing but in the log we see:

    -- Executing [*76 at from-internal:8] Playback("SIP/117-000001f6",
"do-not-disturb&activated") in new stack

I advice to investigate why you are not hearing those prompts before
any other steps.

HTH,
Ioan.