[asterisk-users] need help on setup rtp directly between 2 sip clients

haloha haloha201 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 21:50:47 CDT 2010

Hi Alyed

so the asterisk is in middle in all version, right? thank you for your
explanation
all devices i mean are asterisk + softphones
my goal is asterisk is on internet - WAN IP address and the softphones are
in NAT but the xlite supports the ICE function that is why i ask the media
should be go directly between softphones and no need go through the asterisk

will check the SJphone feature, thank you for your suggestion

Thank you