[asterisk-users] Asterisk load balancing and failover

Eric Wheeler asterisk at ew.ewheeler.org
Fri Mar 26 11:12:38 CDT 2010

>If I have two Asterisk Servers, and each server has a TDM card and a >
> PRI line connect to each card, how your solution can provide failover
>ability to Asterisk ? Do you need any other hardware?

Have a look at this article and how they shared a single T1 line across
two servers for failover:

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7661

(sorry about the missing in-reply-to header.  I'm not sure how to get
Evolution to add in-reply-to manually and I'm receiving messages in
digest form.)

--
Eric Wheeler
President