[asterisk-users] Asterisk load balancing and failover

huu giang huugiang104 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 03:36:35 CDT 2010

Hi List,

I'm finding a solution to provide failover and load balancing features to my IVR system.

Anyone suggest me what is the best solution please?. what the hardware I should use ?.

I heard about RedFone, but someone on the mail list said that it is not good because TDMoE module in asterisk is not so stable and TDMoE is stale. And It seems that RedFone doesn't not support load balancing ability (I can't find any document about this feature).

Best Regards,
Giang Huu.