[asterisk-users] Attended transfer and callerID updates forSiemens Openstage phones

Loic Didelot ldidelot at mixvoip.com
Thu Mar 25 04:26:21 CDT 2010

Hello,
I am testing the Openstage phones from Siemens but I can not find a
solution on how to update the caller-id after a successful attended
transfer. Of course, I mean an attended transfer by using the phones
functionality, not something defined in asterisks features.conf.

Any idea on how to achieve this, or any technical document from Siemens
on on how this is support to work would help.

Thanks in advance,
Loïc.

--
Loïc DIDELOT