[asterisk-users] Maximum number of PRI calls on 1 asterisk box (no HW echo)

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 22:20:02 CDT 2010

A good idea is to call sangoma tech support or email them with your config
but as per my knowledge and experience and as per Rhino's tech support and
Digium techsupport suggestions which I got when dealing with a lot of spans,
you can't have 10 PRIs running under one asterisk. You'll need to physically
remove one 4xPRI card, and set it up on a separate server, and configure
your dialplan accordingly.