[asterisk-users] installing dahdi card

Ott Rose sixfourimpala at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 14:18:52 CDT 2010

i have this card installed

Digium, Inc. Wildcard AEX800 8-port analog card (PCI-Express)

following the steps below found on freepbx site

cd /usr/src/dahdi-linux-complete-2.2.0.2+2.2.0

make

make install

make config

/sbin/ztcfg

echo "/sbin/ztcfg"
>> /etc/rc.d/rc.local

cd /usr/src/libpri-1.4.10.2

make clean

make

make install

when i run make config i do not get any errors but i don't have /sbin/ztcfg. Not sure what to do next. I don't know if  need to create the ztcfg file or if i missed a step?
I have never had to deal with the cards before.