[asterisk-users] software version

Ott Rose sixfourimpala at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 11:46:26 CDT 2010

you are correct. just sorta went on a rant.

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:39:14 -0600
From: alyed at vivoxie.com
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] software version

Don't be so hard in him/her we all make mistakes, let's just learn from them and move on.

Alyed

2010/3/24 Ott Rose <sixfourimpala at hotmail.com>

thanks for hijacking my thread.

i have an idea don't help him/her so that people will help me!

now i am going to re-post this.

> Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:08:02 -0700
> From: asterisk.org at sedwards.com

> To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
> Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] software version
>
> On Wed, 24 Mar 2010, Amine Mrichcha wrote:

> > I do have asterisk installed for a call center and I would like to know
> > if it is possible to create a scipt and execute it from a PC connected
> > to the Network without accessing the server. This script should restart

> > asterisk and another service related to aheeva.
> >
> > The problem now is that each time I have to access using PUTY to the
> > server to start and run services manually.
> >

> > Service asterisk restart
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated, sorry if it is a newbie question.
>
> On Wed, 24 Mar 2010, Steve Edwards wrote:
>
> > 1) Not a -dev question. Try -users.

> > 2) Choose a better subject. Are you asking how to start Asterisk on
> > reboot or how to restart Asterisk because it is crashing? (If it is
> > crashing, you should fix the problem, not apply a band-aid.)

> > 3) Be more specific. By "access" do you mean "login" via ssh?
>
> 4) Don't hijack existing threads.
>
> --
> Thanks in advance,

> Steve Edwards       sedwards at sedwards.com      Voice: +1-760-468-3867 PST
> Newline                                              Fax: +1-760-731-3000

> --

               http://www.asterisk.org/hello

asterisk-users mailing list

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: