[asterisk-users] software version

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Mar 24 10:44:45 CDT 2010

Hi,

Please don't hijack existing thread. Write a new message to the list
rather than replying to an existing one if you have a new topic.

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 04:36:16PM +0100, Amine Mrichcha wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I do have asterisk installed for a call center and I would like to know if
> it is possible to create a scipt and execute it from a PC connected to the
> Network without accessing the server. This script should restart asterisk
> and another service related to aheeva.
>
> The problem now is that each time I have to access using PUTY to the server
> to start and run services manually.

What version of asterisk? How was it installed (from source? packages?)
What distribution is it?

Services are normally started with init.d scripts at boot time. You
should not need to start them manually.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com