[asterisk-users] How to make upgrades with Asterisk

Danny Dias ing.diasdanny at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 09:51:31 CDT 2010

Thanks Zeeshan,

In fact,i have RealTime configured and working...

What i want is to make an upgrade of libpri and wanpipe at least, asterisk
and zaptel will be like i have now...

Do you think that recompile/upgrade this softwares version will produce a
problem? what steps should i do?

Is it necessary to recompile asterisk if i make an upgrade of libpri? this
recompilation will affect the realtime or the well bahavior of the server?

Working with an old version of asterisk like 1.4.21.2 with the newest
version of libpri is recommended or not?

Thanks in advance for all your advices!