[asterisk-users] Using asterisk as avaya definity recordingserver

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 08:51:56 CDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 7:56 PM, Rafael Prado Rocchi
<prado at practis.com.br>wrote:

> Hi, it's not that simple.
> It requires deep modification on asterisk and dahdi sources to work the way
> you want.

Why? I must confess I still don't quite understand what he wants, from what
I've read the legacy pbx will place a secondary call via ISDN ( did he mean
PRI? ) therefore Asterisk will just Record(), what is it that is not so
simple about that?

--
Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer