[asterisk-users] Install dahdi on Xen virtual console

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 08:47:32 CDT 2010

While working with Rhino hardware I was told by their technical support that
no virtual machine software gives access to the PCI bus, so using zaptel or
dahdi is not an option over the virtual machines. Although somebody has said
otherwise on this list but make sure you actually have access to the dahdi
hardware from within your virutal machines before trying to compile these
drivers. If it is possible to do so, it would help me too.

--
Zeeshan A Zakaria