[asterisk-users] Free iPhone Asterisk Function and Application Reference

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Mon Mar 22 16:16:15 CDT 2010

On 20/03/10 9:47 AM, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 10:50:17AM -0400, Zeeshan Zakaria wrote:
>> Hi Matt,
>> This is very useful. But what about android platforms? Will it run on it?
>
> Just use an RSS reader. I guess browsers and RSS readers on the iPhone
> are too limited.

There are a couple, the main diff with the Daily Asterisk News app is
that you can vote, see similar articles etc.

But no, it doesn't run on Android and I have no plans to write it for
Android just yet :) Still getting to know iPhone/iPad SDK - once done I
might start learning Android SDK :)

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell