[asterisk-users] Voicemail, Asterisk and Grandstream BT200

Alyed alyed at vivoxie.com
Mon Mar 22 15:36:25 CDT 2010

you are right, under [channels] is where it's supposed to be my mistake, i
guess i was thinking in sip.conf  :)

>However, the following doubt arises to me: it would also have had this
>problem for some originating call from a telephone that is not a cell
>phone?

yes, and this can be a really serious problem if you don't fix it. So don't
forget to include this parameters from now on. I have played with them and
found setting busycount=5 is not very efficent, so leave it to 3 or 4 at
most.

Good to hear your problem is solved.

Alyed